2011-09-16

Belgium Beer Weekend @ Roppongi Hills: Sept. 9, 2011

















I used to live in Belgium, so Belgium Beer weekend is a “must go” event for me.

This year’s event is held from September 8th to11th at Roppongi Hills.
They serve various kind of Belgium beer and some Belgium foods such as frits. Belgium beer is becoming more and more popular in Japan in last 10 to 20 years.

The terrace was crowded with hundreds of people when I arrived. I needed to wait more than 10 minutes to buy tokens (which is used to buy beer and foods in the event area) and another 5 minutes to get my beer.


Japanese as well as foreigners were there. Most of them looked young. It was Friday night.


The organizer expected to attract more than 18 thousands visitors in four days.

No comments:

Post a Comment